Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hi, I got questions

  1. #11
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    I dont think its a competition for the sensible ones.. but for some yeah they do play it that way. They need to be recognised by Darren. Most of us just hope one of our friends gets a decent question answered.

    Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    well said Kat!!! Personally I don't feel any dependency because I've had questions answered in the past, just happy to sit back now and see others have a turn. Was very pleased to see a lot of new names this time!!!

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 10:14 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    I dont think its a competition for the sensible ones.. but for some yeah they do play it that way. They need to be recognised by Darren. Most of us just hope one of our friends gets a decent question answered.

    Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Thumbs up to Kat [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 02, 2003 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •